Full availability for professional riders
Stables & Equipment
We have generous, versatile and fully equipped stables:
- 45 Boxes
- 5 Tack rooms
- 2 Solariums
- 1 programmable walker 4 places
- 2 Lunging rings
All in a secure environment (video surveillance)
The inner arena (20 x 60m) is fiber-reinforced. All other arenas:
- 30x60m working on the flat
- 30x60m coupled to 75x75m (Via ramp and plano)
Automatic sprinkling helps maintain a stable but flexible soil structure. The grounds of the equestrian center of Haras Saint-Roch are renowned and have served as a reference at the international level.
The equestrian center of Haras Saint-Roch has world-renowned outdoor grass arenas such as seen at the Sunshine Tour of Montenmedio, the Global Tour of Estoril and the Longines Global Champions Tour in Valkenswaard, Netherlands.
Haras Saint-Roch has several meadows all fenced in order to better guarantee the safety of the horses (3 hedges of wood and 1.60 m high).
The grasslands are closed at certain times of the year to ensure maintenance operations and to ensure good grass quality (fertilization, selective weeding, replanting seedlings, etc.).
The Haras Saint-Roch is also:
- Parking with access to electric charging stations
- Facilities (WC, showers, changing rooms) for travelling groups
- Studios for personal care
- Possibility of housing, (several dwellings with direct access to the property)
- Controlled exclusive access: Opening of the main entrance/gate individually, controllable and programmable (management by smartphone)
Haras Saint-Roch has all the assets to entice you by proposing you the whole of its installations.